Organizing a large group for dinner can be difficult—especially when there’s the added stress of wanting to throw the perfect bachelorette party dinner for the bride-to-be. For those of you in the Boston area, we’ve narrowed down the hundreds of amazing restaurants to few top-notch eateries. All accommodate larger parties, many even offering the option for private group dining in a separate or secluded room of the restaurant. Whether dinner is the first part of a long night of debauchery or a low-key bride wants to keep the bachelorette party to a mellow dinner with girlfriends, you can’t go wrong with these!
- 28 Degrees (South End) Offering American cuisine, 28 Degrees has a lounge-like atmosphere with both traditional tables as well as sofa/coffee table seating. For private groups they use curtains to create a private area.
- Artu (North End/Waterfront and Beacon Hill) You practically can’t go wrong with Italian food in the North End even if you tried, but Artu’s small private dining area makes it a great option for hosting a bachelorette party dinner.
- Avenue One(Theater District) Located at the Hyatt Regency Boston, Avenue One offers a variety of rooms for private dining groups of all sizes.
- Beehive (South End) In the perfect mix of fusion cuisine and comfort food, this casual dining restaurant also features live music in a unique atmosphere.
- Cuchi Cuchi(Cambridge) This international cuisine comes in smaller plates making it perfect for “pairing and sharing.” The restaurant itself is designed after the old world beauty and glamour of early Hollywood, making Cuchi Cuchi the perfect place to take your leading lady! If you can’t decide on what to eat, try the highly-recommended fried artichoke hearts or the cucumber gazpacho.
- Dali (Somerville) This restaurant and tapas bar is worth the trip to Somerville! And we hear that they even have a special bachelorette routine—we don’t want to ruin the surprise, but it involves kissing a frog!
- Jerry Remy’s(Back Bay) In arguably one of the best sports towns in America, how could we not include a sports bar option? “The Grandstand” and the “Dug Out” are two areas of the restaurant perfect for private parties so be sure to ask about them!
- The Milky Way (Jamaica Plain) Although there’s still a Milky Way-sized hole in our Hyde Square hearts, we’ve got nothing but love for this neighborhood star. Bella Luna and The Milk Way remain a favorite for delicious pizza, eclectic dance nights, and fancy drinks (or Brick Red on tap, hooray!). Their spacious new digs in the Brewery complex are ideal for larger parties. Extensive schedule, menu, and event planning info are available on their website.
- Tangierino (Charlestown) This Moroccan chophouse and tapas bar is a perfect destination for private dining parties! With several private rooms to choose from like “The Sultan Room,” which is made up of private tents, or the “Marrakech Room,” which has it’s own private wine bar, this Charlestown eatery can accommodate your bachelorette party no matter what the size!
With all the amazing restaurants in Boston, we’re sure there are several more options to fit your bachelorette party needs, so let us know where you chose to eat for the bride-to-be’s last hoorah as a single girl!