5. This year we gave you 5 amazing ideas for unique bachelorette parties, ranging from a mellow Fondue Party for the low-key bride-to-be to Group Pole Dance Classes for the adventurous bride-to-be and all her girlfriends. Look for many, many more fun ideas in 2011 to guide all the bridesmaids and maids of honors trying to plan the perfect final celebration of the single life!
4. When 2010 officially bows out, it will month 4 since we’ve amped up our blog with daily posts on all things wedding and helpful ideas for bridesmaids! Our most popular post among the world wide web for the year?—Bridesmaid Dresses in Neutrals: Champagne, Beige, and Pale Gold. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out! Champagne was one of the hottest bridesmaid dress colors in 2010!
3. Number of Marchesa wedding gowns Nicole Richie wore while tying the knot to husband Joel Madden earlier this month because she just couldn’t decide between them. Oh, to be a celebrity! For the rest of us with budgets that don’t include multiple Marchesa gowns, reduce your wedding costs by opting for once-worn dresses!
2. 2 one-hundred dollar bills. That’s about what a bridesmaid can expect to spend on a dress as the average cost is $178. Don’t be another statistic! There are tons of beautiful worn-once bridesmaid dresses waiting to make an appearance in your wedding at Bridesmaid Trade for a fraction of their original cost!
1. The number of times the average woman will wear a bridesmaid dress = 1. It probably comes as no surprise that the majority of bridesmaids never wear the dress after the big day. That’s why Bridesmaid Trade is here to help! Sell your old bridesmaid dresses that you’ll most likely never wear again, or, if you’re a bride-to-be, choose some budget-friendly, once-worn beauties for your bridal party to rock on your big day!
Have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve and we will see you in 2011!