Burnt orange, tangerine, and pumpkin. No, these aren’t flavors of desert, they’re bridesmaid dress color options! For fall and winter weddings, a deep auburn color is a beautiful choice, and for the warmer months, think bright or pale shades. These pictures from Intimate Weddings, Erin Chris Photography, and Vitalic Photo are great inspiration for any bride’s out there opting for orange.
- RT @TaraGuerard: #tbt to the individual iced coffee and #cronuts our couple served to guests on the #dance floor. #latenight #treats https:… 2 months ago
- Love this "Pistachio" shade and these 8 brand new dresses! bridesmaidtrade.com/dress/bill-lev… 1 year ago
- Thanks @HuffPostWedding for the shout out! Love helping bridesmaids make and save money! huff.to/1LtZtOV 1 year ago
- @CNNMoney Another great way to save? Find your dress on @bridesmaidtrade - and then sell it again when the wedding is over! 1 year ago
- I spent $1,000 to be a bridesmaid. Here's how not to do that cnnmon.ie/1F3KfKt via @CNNMoney 1 year ago